Fitness products I love
Hats – I developed a love for wearing caps in 2019 and ever since have grown a lovely little collection. I am an ambassador for Team Vaga. VÅGA is a new, innovative company designing running caps with the runner in mind. Check them out @teamvaga or website. I also love the Fractel brand of caps. Fractel website was born in Queensland, Australia. I was part of their photoshoot back in the summer. It was a great experience learning more about the brand and meeting other people.
Leggings - My favourite leggings are Sundried, New Balance, Under Armour and Adidas. I love them all for the fit around the waist, no need to keep pulling them up whilst running. The New Balance ones have the drawstring in the waist band, but it fits so nicely that I do not always need to tie them. The Under-Armour ones, are sleek, have a shimmer look and make my legs look long and toned 😊 The sundried ones have pockets too as well as being a great fit. You can get 50% off any of their products through their Sundried website. Just use the code: DAWKINS
Aftershoz – I have tried so many different headsets from wired ones to wireless. My all-time favourites have to be the Aftershokz. I might as well throw away the others (but I won’t do that as they still work). Perfect for running and general use. Listen to music on the move without blocking your ears thanks to the AFTERSHOKZ Trekz Titanium Wireless Bluetooth Headphones bone conducting technology. They send vibrations through your cheekbones which sends soundwaves directly to your inner ear. This way your ears stay uncovered giving you better awareness of the world around you, useful when you're cycling or going for a run.
ROAD iD – Probably the most important product (not necessarily fitness) that I take out with me on every run. Also, ideal especially for races, when they ask you to complete the back of your race number, if I have this on my wrist, I don’t usually complete this. Road iD is the premier line of safety identification tags and bracelets for runner id, cyclist id, medical id, bicycling id, and emergency medical id.
Taken from ROAD iD website
Top 10 reasons to own one:
• If you can't speak for yourself, ROAD iD will speak for you.
• ROAD iD enables First Responders to immediately contact family members and friends.
• ROAD iD enables family members to provide additional details about your health or give consent for potentially lifesaving procedures.
• ROAD iD enables hospital staff to locate vital medical records.
• ROAD iD can communicate medical conditions or allergy information to medical staff.
• ROAD iD can prevent serious delays in treatment by saving crucial time during the "golden hour" of medical treatment.
• It's far better to have Road ID and not need it than to need ROAD iD and not have it. It's not just a piece of gear, it's peace of mind.
• Accidents happen far more than you think they do. Each year approximately 450,000 of us are taken to hospitals unconscious and without identification.
• ROAD iD looks good on and makes a statement about your athletic lifestyle – not to mention that studies would probably prove that people that wear Road ID are considerably smarter than those that don't.
• ROAD iD can save your Life. Period.
There are many other fitness products which I really like but the above are the ones I really cannot do without on my runs. If you run or enjoy working out, then you know exactly what I mean.
Post a Comment